Hanover Care Centre is a completely wheelchair accessible long term care facility nestled amongst 3 acres of pine forest in peaceful Hanover, Ontario. Whether you choose a private or semi-private room or our four-bed ward, our team of compassionate care-givers will be available to you 24 hours a day.
Our facility is licensed by
MOH/LTC as a 41 bed facility.
CFO/Administrator – Brenda Weppler 519-364-3700 firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Care/IPAC Lead – Nicole Lembke 519-364-3700 email@example.com
To Report an urgent complaint. Call the Long-Term Care Family Support and Action Line: toll-free 1-866-434-0144. Hours of operation: 8:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m., 7 days a week.
Standard Services Include:
- 24 hour nursing care with resident focus care plans
- medication administration, lab services & on-call doctor
- restorative & recreational activities
- laundry & housekeeping
- nutritious home cooked meals, modified for any special diet needs
- dental, chiropodist, and hairdressing services
- alarmed entrances/exits
Book your tour today! Call (519)364-3700